Swim shorts - Checks
80 € 130 €
Made in Europe
3 year warranty
Exchanges & returns offered (EU)
Eco-designed from plastic waste collected in the Mediterranean Sea and on the beaches, this 100% recycled jersey is the promise of a chic and slender silhouette thanks to a flat belt, two corozo rubber buttons and an adjustable buckle.
It comes with a waterproof pouch.
Find out more about the eco-designed collection
Size advice : Refer to the Size Guide.
If you are between two sizes, we advise you to choose the size above.
For reference, Nicolas is 1m87 tall and wears an L.
- Flat belt with adjustable buckle
- Corozo gum buttons
- Fell perfect, neither too wide nor too tight
- Length above the knee
- Comfortable and resistant inner mesh
- Back pocket with zip
- Almost invisible side pockets
- Comes with a waterproof pouch
- Designed in France
- Made in Portugal
- OEKO-TEX certified
- Premium polyester fabric
- 100% recycled thanks to Seaqual fiber
- 1 jersey = 10 recycled plastic bottles
- Ultra-resistant, crease-resistant and quick-drying fabric
- Inner netting in recycled polyester
- Colors resistant to chlorine, salt and sun
- Rinse with fresh water after swimming
- Wash at 30° with similar colors, preferably in a washing bag that retains microplastics in order to limit water pollution
- Do not wash with bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Iron cold and inside out
- FREE returns and exchanges within two weeks, in the EU
- FREE delivery anywhere in the world from 150€
- Shipping within 24 hours
- Recycled paper envelope
- 3 year warranty