Swim shorts - Puglia
Made in Europe
3 year warranty
Exchanges & returns offered (EU)
100% recycled men's swimshorts
Antoine and Andreas are 1m87 and 1m79 respectively and wear M swimshorts.
Waterproof bag offered
- Slim fit mid-thigh length
- Elastic waistband with drawstring
- Recycled inner mesh, comfortable and resistant
- Back zip pocket
- Side patch pockets
- Comes with a waterproof pouch
- Designed in France, made in Portugal
- Premium 100% recycled polyester fabric (1 jersey = 10 recycled plastic bottles)
- OEKO-TEX Certification
- Quick-drying, ultra-resistant and crease-resistant fabric
- Colors resistant to chlorine, salt and sun
- Rinse with fresh water after swimming
- Wash at 30° with similar colors, in a washing bag to avoid micro-plastic pollution
- Do not wash with bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Iron cold and inside out
- FREE returns and exchanges within two weeks, in the EU
- FREE delivery anywhere in the world from 150€
- Shipping within 24 hours
- Recycled paper envelope
- 3 year warranty
100% recycled polyester
The high-end fabric of our swimwear is 100% recycled from plastic waste collected in the Mediterranean Sea and on beaches.
For this, we have partnered with SEAQUAL™ which, with a very large network of fishermen in the Mediterranean, collects plastic waste found in fishing nets and on the beaches to transform it into eco-responsible polyester fiber, thanks to to which we turn waste into a resource.
1 swimshorts = 10 recycled plastic bottles.
A swimshorts that does not move over the summers
Complying with Oeko-Tex® human-ecological standards, our top-of-the-range fabric is both resistant, difficult to crease and able to dry quickly.
Our exclusive designs, inspired by the seabed, are printed by digital sublimation, a more ecological process that ensures great resistance to salt, sun and chlorine, while maintaining the brilliance and finesse of the patterns over time.
100% made in Portugal
Why produce in Europe?
This guarantees a short circuit and decent working conditions for workers.
All our products are designed in the north of Portugal, a region recognized for its expertise and know-how, in factories that meet Oeko-Tex® human-ecological standards.