Eco-designed bi-material jacket
Made in Europe
3 year warranty
Exchanges & returns offered (EU)
This eco-designed jacket is perfect for mid-season when temperatures become cooler. Its sporty cut close to the body also allows it to be worn under the parka in winter.
- Short cut close to the body
- Lightweight and insulating
- Zipped stand-up collar
- Two zipped side pockets
- Tonal embroidery on the right shoulder
- Designed in France
- Made in Portugal
- Filling: 100% recycled polyester
- Outer fabric: 100% recycled polyester with SEAQUAL™ marine plastic waste
- Sleeves, ribbed collar and bottom of jacket: 99% organic cotton and 1% elastane
- Use a small brush or damp sponge to remove stains
- Dry cleaning
- FREE returns and exchanges within two weeks, in the EU.
- FREE delivery anywhere in the world from 150€
- Shipping within 24 hours
- Recycled paper envelope
- 3 year warranty
We were keen to choose recycled and eco-responsible materials for the design of this jacket. The lining and outer nylon are made of 100% recycled SEAQUAL™ polyester from plastic bottles harvested in the Mediterranean Sea.
We have chosen 100% recycled synthetic insulation for its resistance and ease of maintenance. Its thermal and insulating performance is perfect for mid-season.
The sleeves, collar and ribbing are in organic cotton combined with 1% elastane.
100% made in Portugal
Why produce in Europe?
This guarantees a short circuit and decent working conditions for workers.
All our products are designed in Europe, mainly in northern Portugal, a region recognized for its expertise and know-how. All our factories meet Oeko-Tex® human-ecological standards.