100% recycled backpack
Made in Europe
3 year warranty
Exchanges & returns offered (EU)
Made in Portugal and 100% recycled from marine plastic waste, its design is sleek without sacrificing practicality: waterproof, large capacity and multiple pockets. It is the ideal accessory to accompany you everywhere.
1 backpack = 20 recycled plastic bottles
- Roll closure with side clips
- Interior and exterior zippered pockets
- Zipped side compartment for a computer up to 15 inches
- Adjustable padded back and straps
- Capacity: 15L
- Dimensions: 50x32x12cm
- Weight: 800g
- Designed in France
- Made in Portugal with 100% European materials
- Outer material: 100% recycled polyester from SEAQUAL™ marine plastic waste with waterproof polyurethane coating
- Inner lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Ultra-resistant, waterproof, crease-resistant and quick-drying fabric
Use a small brush or damp sponge to remove stains
- FREE returns and exchanges within two weeks, in the EU
- FREE delivery anywhere in the world from 150€
- Shipping within 24 hours
- Recycled paper envelope
- 3 year warranty
Being eco-responsible sometimes sucks!
When we thought 2 years ago that we would develop an eco-responsible backpack to accompany our Ocean Lovers on their travels, we hadn't imagined what a mess we were getting into!
Developing a backpack made in Europe, with eco-friendly materials sourced in Europe, has proven to be a real headache. After 2 years of development, our 100% recycled backpack, made in Portugal, is finally out. Its sleek design has been designed for maximum practicality in the city and in the heart of nature. Its design is of quality, made to last over time.
We hope you like it as much as we do!